1. I am a rabid Who fan.
2. I teach English language learners.
3. I believe I have the best job in the world.
4. I taught on the Navajo Reservation in Arizona for many years.
5. The only phrase I can say in Navajo is "the red ants are biting me".
6. When I was pulled over once, and the police officer asked me if I knew I was going 10 miles over the speed limit, I responded by saying "It's payday".
7. I once met Alice Cooper, and he spoke directly to me.
8. I did not get his autograph (even though there was a pen in his hand).
9. I did not get his picture (even though I was holding my camera).
10. I told him I was going to The Who concert. (he said he was too).
11. I do not speak well under pressure. (obviously)
12. I have a "Who wall" in my house.
13. My favorite place in the world is London, England.
14. I cried when I went through Westminster Abbey.
15. I hated history in high school.
16. I love history as an adult.
17. I am addicted to lip balm.
18. I once dreamed of being an archaeologist.
19. I have a friend who was an archaeologist.
20. I have hiked the Grand Canyon.
21. I sing to my cats.
22. My prized possession is an autographed picture of Pete Townshend from Woodstock.
23. I read all the Nancy Drew books when I was a girl.
24. I would like to meet Pete Townshend someday, but I will probably say something stupid like "I met Alice Cooper".
25. I co-wrote my high school class song.
26. I used to own a pet sitting business.
27. I will discuss my bowel habits with anybody. (If you have even met me casually, chances are you already know this about me.)
28. I hate to bake.
29. I love to cook.
30. I have a tattoo of the feminist symbol on my body.