- Wordless, photographic post
- Video blog post
- Cartoon/sketch of an idea
- Write about a subject from a different perspective (for example, you could write about a day in the life of a knitted sock from the point of view of the sock).
- Interpretive modern dance (why does someone always suggest this?
- A poem or piece of rhyming verse
- Stop motion animation
I think that I shall never see
A yarn as lovely as on my nee(dles)
Oh Yarn! My Yarn! Our fearful sweater is done;
Our needles have weather'd the project; the prize we sought is won;
The blocking is near, the bells I hear, the knitters all exulting;
While follow eyes the steady hand, the cabling grim and daring;
But oh heart! heart! heart!
Oh the bloody dropped stitches in red,
Where on the blocking board my Sweater lies,
Frogged cold and dead.