Sunday, January 30, 2011

All About the Feet (and someone's head too)

The Christmas socks, Dad's socks are on his feet nightly. I enjoyed a visit with them this weekend, just myself, and was witness to his nightly ritual of donning Christmas knit socks and slippers. I did notice, and I know he'll never tell me, that they are a bit too short. The pattern called for 7 inches but I believe the next pair needs to be 2-3 inches taller. Or maybe I should just knit knee socks for him.
Christmas sock ballerina pose: My boys snuggle so much. These are the feet of two kitties (Toivo and Heimo), for whom God knit them purr-fect socks: Snuggled so tightly, you can barely make out Heimo enveloped in Toivo's warmth! This quick little bit is not about Florence's feet, but rather her head:
she loved her hat and we had a mini lesson in hand-washing wool knits. I was worried she might not like the enormous pom-pom adorning the top and was prepared to tell her how to remove it, but she adores the pom-pom adorning the top! However, I forgot to take a picture of her wearing her hat. Darn it!

1 comment:

  1. Well hello there! In this blog entry did you use the data from any researches or here are only your private reflections? Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete