Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Month of Hats

This must be the month of hats. Here is another which is a Really Warm Hat. The pattern is from www.knittingschooldropout.com but I've linked the pattern for you. I used less than a skein of Kraemer Yarns Bear Creek Bulky in Cotton Candy. Not sure if I can get two hats out of that skein, but I'm going to try. I even got the pom-pom right which is amazing as I am pom-pom challenged. I used www.hellyknitty.com pom-pom instructions. I got it right the first go, and didn't even utter obscenities or anything! This hat is uh-dorable! (it's a birthday gift for my sister-in-law - hopefully she doesn't read my blog, or if she does, she doesn't read this until her package arrives).
Color is truer in this second photo, and yes, that is Boots loving the handknits!

No comments:

Post a Comment