Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Merry Ordinary

A merry ordinary evening with the boys. For dinner I put out a lovely bowl of fruit, a platter of gourmet cheeses and crackers, made piglets in a blanket with little turkey smokies and mini bagel pizzas and while we supped, we played a few games of Yahtzee. The boys were delighted with this change of pace and followed me around the kitchen like kittens waiting for their bowl of milk, as I prepped for dinner.
Mr. Tweedy body is off the needles. I increased the body after the divide by 1" and knit my cable rib until body was 15 inches after divide. Picked up stitches for my button band, but have yet to start the ribbing. Think I'll sit with my youngest baby Heimo in my lap tonight. He's been a bit needy as he had to wear his cone for 24 hr. Got his face pretty ripped up yesterday. He becomes so clingy when he's wearing his cone! Curled into me all night for sleep, and walking up my chest to cry into my face that he needed his face scratched in the night. I took the cone off this afternoon, and he's bothered it some, but is not bloody. We'll see how he does tomorrow. We may be running to the vet for another shot when I get off work.
My friend Lisa Lisa has promised me a homemade loaf of bread after work! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment